Terms and conditions of our house removal service.
PLEASE NOTE: We carry our own Removals Goods In Transit Insurance and please be advised our insurance carries a £250.00 excess charge, we also carry out all moves on the basis of the customer leaving their house contents insurance in place, as all UK policies cover for house removals as long as you use a professional removal firm. We require 7 days notice of your moving date and can only book removals jobs in once you have 'Exchanged Contracts' - We will always work with you on advising suitable dates. Short notice jobs booked in at our discretion. All prices are inclusive and we would require payment in full two days before your move.
1. To save confusion and disappointment on your moving day please ensure all cash and small jewellery of sentimental value within your current property are placed in a secured place - ideally locked in your car away from the removal process.
2. Please also make sure goods that you did not want to take are clearly marked or disposed of, as our price is fixed on the quoted cubic feet. It is very rare our cubic feet estimation is wrong but we would not want to load unwanted items over essential / needed goods.
3. We reserve the right not to carry non domestic goods such as building materials or items that should of been tipped or skipped before your moving day from garage and gardens due to the damage they can cause to your loaded goods and our vehicles. House and garden clearance prices supplied on request.
4. We do not charge time waiting but now again if the keys to your new property for legal reasons are released later than expected in the afternoon we may have to prioritise emptying the vehicle and we may be unable to give you the time we would normally give you on a earlier key release, we will always communicate with you the customer to prioritise your requirements and also what we can achieve within our driver's hours legal requirements. Please Note: If the crew are still waiting for entry to your new property after 3pm on moves over 600 cubic feet we will certainly have to prioritise emptying the vehicle over room placement of some of your belongings. If this is a problem we might be able to return the following morning for an extra charge, subject to schedule demands.
5. We cannot transport: Paint, chemicals, fire arms, pets.
6. Unfortunately crews cannot enter lofts unless the property has a fixed permanent stair case. ( No removal company within the UK has insurance to carry out work using non fixed stair cases / ladders or non permanent fixed floors. ). It is the customers responsibility to bring their own belongings down from loft areas.
7. Our 'Packing Service' is for packing only and it is the customers responsibility to unpack their own belongings once the crew has distributed your furniture and belongings throughout the new property. Under special circumstances we can provide a price for an 'Unpacking Service' if required.
8. We will issue you with an invoice for your confirmed house removal, all invoices must be paid in full two days before your moving day. All bookings will self cancel if payment is not received within this time frame.
9. We cannot disconnect or connect washing machines and cookers ( Any white goods in general. )
If you have any issues or concerns with any of the above then please do not hesitate to contact the office on: 01295 277 387 or firstname.lastname@example.org